What BOOKS did you like best?

Monday, September 9, 2013

Remember to check out your local thrift store

    Hello everyone!
I went to a thrift store over the weekend while looking for Halloween things, and I ended up buying a giant decorative Japanese fan, and these:


I think they are food magnets, because they come with a small magnet, but the directions are in Japanese so I just used pictures to do this.
The materials came like this...
And turned...
Into..
THIS!!!
 This says "Gift for you"
And I think it came out pretty good. I think the best one is the one that has a powder that looks like crushed almonds on the left, then the gold thread that looks like gold leaf or something with a "chocolate" heart <3, and finally, ( the one I made that got stuck in an awkward stage...) white chocolate bands around the edge.
   My favorite one is the heart one~ ( Shh..! Don't tell the others!)

   I'm making the fish one (from the first picture) and the directions are even MORE confusing.   *Ahem..* The directions are in Japanese. The PICTURES are even more confusing. I'll post it when I'm done~

So for now...
Ja Mata~ ... (It means bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment