What BOOKS did you like best?

Monday, July 15, 2013

Honey~Lemon

Hi everyone~
   I'm back! I'm happy that I didn't take a long time to post this time! I made something called a "Honey-lemon drink".  I got this recipe from YouTube, a post by Ochikeron, and I really love her videos! You can look for this video on YouTube because I'm having problems attaching the video.... >///^///<
Please subscribe to her! I also updated the format of my blog, I hope it's easier to navigate now!
(by the way, this is for people with VERY sweet taste! Make sure to test the drink before adding more mix!)

Honey~Lemon drink/ slices

  • 2 lemons
  • 10.6 oz bottle of honey
  • a jar
  • knife
  • cutting board
  • ( for the lemons slices) plastic wrap
  • boiling water
  • a large pot



  1. Gather ingredients.
  2. Boil some water in a pot.
  3. Fill the jar with boiling water and pour then the water out (to sanitize the jar).
  4. While the jar is drying, cut the lemons into thin slices. !!!REMOVE LEMON SEEDS!!!
  5. When the jar is dry, pour a little honey in the center of the jar; then layer 4 slices of lemon on top.
  6. Then alternate putting honey and lemon in the jar. (I first layered honey at the bottom of the jar, but you can layer lemons if you like.
  7. Keep alternating the honey and lemon until you run out of lemon.
  8. Pour the leftover honey on top of the lemon slices.
  9. Put the jar in the fridge. Keep the jar in the fridge for 3 days, and shake once a day.




















~ 3 days later~

  1. Shake the jar 1 more time.
  2. Make a glass of hot/cold water ( depending on the weather).
  3. Pour some of the honey~lemon liquid into the glass of water ( taste the water when you add the mix because it is extremely sweet)
  4. Add as many lemon slices as you want.
  5. Wrap the lemons to save for later because they turn bitter if they are in the mix too long.

^///U///^ 

See you next time and enjoy~

1 comment: