What BOOKS did you like best?

Friday, November 2, 2012

The second days project!

Hi, its my second day but I hope those who read this have enjoyed this blog! If you come here for fun, random stuff;you came to the right place! I know how to make a glue bracelet but it broke on me(literally!), the second time the bracelet came out great!  I think you have to use white glue but I used gel glue instead.

You need for this project- 

*glue -washable

*( blow dryer/hair dryer and marker are optional)*


  1. Get glue and markers if you want to color it.
2. Make a spiral of glue in your palm - if you want two bracelets, spread glue on both hands- now spread glue by rubbing your finger on your *glue* palm.
3. I used this to dry faster but you don't have too. Air dry the glue on your hand(s) or use a blow/hair dryer on the cool setting (heat setting stings* Ouch!*) to speed up the process.It should take 10-15 min. for the blow dryer, and about 25-35 min. for air-drying.
4. * color glue if you want to; use a marker ( I like to use a light highlighter) and color the glue*When the glue is dry, peel the glue from the MIDDLE out to the edges.
5.Roll the glue into a small, roll.Roll out, from inside out. It should look like a bracelet now.






6. You should have a unique,circular glue*colored* bracelet now! Wear it proud, after all you made it! * first cat Princess,second cat Puma* bracelet might be flaky, but it's made of glue. Please say how you liked this project 1st one! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for being so nice! I don't really know what else to do, but I will keep thinking!
      Thanks!

      Delete