What BOOKS did you like best?

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Clouds of Clean!!!

Hi everyone,
      I am SOOOOO sorry this is late but I still did make a activity at the last minute...( actually I made it like a week ago but I didn't have any time to take pictures... Or post it...)


Okay, first order of business, I am taking sewing class at a place called Kuni Island Fabrics and it is an AWESOME sewing class! Thank you Kuni! You guys taught me how to actually use a sewing machine!!! ( I really have one, but I had- still have- no idea how to use it. :D  ) I wanted to show everyone how the finished product looks like.

This is an iPad case, I have an adorable red button and I completely forgot to remember to sew it on until now, but I can do that later.


The craft I have planned is a kids dream, blowing stuff up in a microwave. Now parents, do not be afraid. This is soap, it will turn into a big fluffy cloud of soap( only Ivory brand bar soap) . Supervise your children and WARNING: THIS IS AN EXTREMELY FUN PROJECT.  JUST DO NOT DO IT FOR TOO LONG. 
 You use only 3 things!

1. Microwave 
2. Ivory Brand bar soap
3. Wash cloth or Paper towels

steps
1. Put the cloth or towel inside the microwave.
2. Put the bar of Ivory soap on top of the towel.
3. Close microwave door and microwave for 4 minutes but watch very carefully, the soap will become a very fluffy cloud and you need to stop the soap from rising to the top of the microwave. I most likely will not take 4 minutes to fluff, but when it is done becoming a cloud, stop the microwave and let it cool. The cloud will deflate a little, but if you stop the cloud in the making enough, the deflating will stop
4. Remember to let the cloud cool down from 5-10 minutes for it to harden. The microwave will smell like the scent of soap you used so just keep the microwave door open for about 5 minutes and it won't smell like soap anymore.
5. MOST IMPORTANT STEP- HAVE FUN!!!




Also this is SO not wasteful, you can still use the soap and the soap still works, it is just oh, I don't know, about 20x bigger!

Thank you everyone/ faithful readers ^  ^  !
                                                            ~ ~
                                                              ()

1 comment:

  1. Dear Maya,
    First of all, kudos to you for this wonderful website! You are a young entrepreneur in the making!!! I love the Ipad Case.. Can I buy one from you?

    ReplyDelete